To do this:
- Open the Confirmed Jobs page on your BuzzWorker app
- Click on the shift you want to cancel
- Scroll to the bottom o the page and click 'cancel'
- Wait for a pop up message confirming that the cancellation has gone ahead
Please be aware that if the cancellation is 48 hours or less before the start of the shift, you will be reviewed against our strike policy and this can lead to the deactivation of your BuzzWorker account.
Please note that if you cancel a shift, you do not need to speak to the client - we will inform them for you.
Please note that BuzzHire's strike cancellation policies apply if you cancel a shift less than 48 hours before the shift start time:
Our strike cancellation policies are as follows:
- Cancellation made more than 48 hours before shift start = no strikes
- Cancellation made less than 48 hours before shift start = 1 strike
- Cancellation made less than 24 hours before shift start = 2 strikes
- Cancellation made less than 4 hours before shift start = 3 strikes